So, no matter what holiday you celebrate this time of year, we all are giving gifts! I literally could wrap and listen to Christmas music for days people, days. Some of my shopping is very specific but there is always the exception. For the parties/events/people on your calendar/shopping list who require a more general gift, here is one I gave today at a PTA Board Holiday Luncheon.
Christmas in a Cup
- 4 (or 2 if on a strict budget) holiday old fashioned (size not necessarily style) glasses - I found AWESOME glasses at Marshalls for $2.99 a piece
- Bottle of Prosecco/Champagne
- Bottle of Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- Bag of Fresh Cranberries.
- Christmas card/card stock with instructions as follows:
On the 90 Day Challenge front, 5 days in, 3 pounds gone. This is over a weekend with a hubby birthday and a good amount of vino! Check it out... http://azgwinning.bodybyvi.com/