Monday, February 28, 2011

Craig Williams, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
214.691.0101

Sometimes you meet people and you just know. You just know this person is a really really good person. Down to their core! That is what I knew when I was lucky enough to meet Dr Craig Williams. We met when I was working for DirectBuy and became fast friends. Dr Williams is one of those "salt of the earth" people everyone talks about. I helped he and his wife while they were in the Club and always looked forward to our conversations.

My respect for him surpassed all expectations last year when we were told our five year old had to have his two front teeth removed. Immediately I called Dr Williams who got us in right away and called me back, himself! When we did go in for the procedure, he was so caring, considerate, and thoughtful. My five year old loved him and in the end, Dr Williams elected not to pull the teeth. It was his thorough evaluation, caring demeanor, and genuine concern that propelled me to feature his practice on my blog. Very few people care like Dr Williams cares. He is conservative and having been practicing for a very long time, knows what he is doing.

For you Dallas friends looking for an Oral surgeon, this is your man. You would be lucky to have him take care of you or your family. Just like I am lucky to call him my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment