Monday, October 10, 2011

Oil Change Extraordinaire

Kwik Kar Willow Bend
www.kwikkarwillowbend.com
972.781.2700

I'm a franchise girl. Not gonna lie. I'm a big believer that the franchise car dealers have the latest and greatest service technology. For both warranty and non-warranty work, the manufacturer dealer is the place to go.

However, for a quick oil change, I am happy to visit the convenient and trustworthy local shop. What a find I have for you today! If you live in far North Dallas or Plano, you should know about KWIK KAR WILLOW BEND. Located conveniently on Midway just North of Park, the folks at Kwik Kar Willow Bend were impressive from beginning to end. I dropped my two year old off for his Monday morning MDO and needed to accomplish quite a lot in three hours. My usual oil change stop was just not within the realm of efficiency today. I found Kwik Kar online and also printed a $5 coupon directly from their website.

I arrived around 9:10am and was greeted in my vehicle right away outside of the service bay area. The gentleman said he could get me right in and it would take TEN MINUTES!!! Sold! I went inside their clean and welcoming waiting area and was able to see my Expedition while it was serviced. Not only were they fast, but they went above and beyond by cleaning the inside of the vehicle, topping off the fluids, cleaning the windows, and more! With my coupon I paid $45 and will be going back, no questions.

The next time you need an oil change, stop by KWIK KAR WILLOW BEND!


No comments:

Post a Comment