Monday, August 29, 2011

Five Star Ford

www.fivestarfordofplano.com

I have worked in two of the three most hated professions and I am only 31. First politics, second the car business; which means all I have left is law! My family background is the car business though, a unique animal providing me and my immediate family with an interesting perspective of other car dealerships sales and service department.

There is good and bad in every industry. Whether or not you love or hate the car world, I have recently had an OUTSTANDING experience at Five Star Ford of Plano in their Service Department. In the last week we have warranty and non-warranty work performed and our service advisor, DOUG, has surpassed all expectations. From follow-up, to communication, to general friendliness, DOUG and the team at FIVE STAR FORD of PLANO has been wonderful.

The next time you are in need of an oil change, recall work, or anything having to do with your Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury, give DOUG a call at 888-384-4958. Five Star service is what they do and who they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment