Thursday, July 7, 2011

Housewife-ery

Hello one and all!

I am excited to announce that I am moving forward with a little venture I call:

HOUSEWIFE-ERY!

What does this mean to you and yours? Well, you lucky girl, it means I am offering my housewife help to the public! So anyone you know who is in need of the following, please send them my way!

- Organization (closets, kitchens, playrooms... life!)
- Meal planning
- Time management

Anything and everything you can think of that brings more honey into your home, I am here to help! Please contact me with any questions or to book an appointment!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this blog! Just spent the last hour reading and laughing! Way to go Austin! I'll share with friends and family on our blog-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama, you have already brought so much 'honey' into my life and home, I know your new venture is going to be great. You are ALREADY a success! Good luck!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete