Wednesday, February 16, 2011

II Brothers Grill

= TWO THUMBS UP!
http://www.iibrothers.com
Preston & Frankford Location

I love eating local. I love eating period. Usually those who love to cook, love to eat. So this all makes sense here. We ate at II Brothers yesterday for lunch. It is so close to home and Mr G had eaten at the original Frisco location and said it was tasty so I took my Mom and her manfriend there for lunch with my 17 month old.

Located on the Northwest corner of Preston and Frankford, the atmosphere is somewhat sportsbar-ish but a little nicer. Not overcrowded with tables, it actually feels a bit warehouse like. The service was OUTSTANDING and while there weren't a million staff members, they made you feel like everyone was keeping an eye on you. Super kid friendly without being ChickFilA, and a great menu. Not just burgers! I started with the wedge salad which was literally half the head of iceberg! They brought out the grilled cheese right away for my son and it was on Texas toast, oozing yummy cheeziness with piping hot homemade fries. I enjoyed the grilled tilapia, huge portion, and my guests had a cheeseburger and one the tilapia as well. They make their own chips which seemed to be a hit.

Not only was everyone friendly but our server, who was new, was wrong about what was on tap so gave us one of our beers for free! I noticed their specials include kids eating FREE on Mondays and on Sundays, half price bottles of wine! Nice! Go on over to II Brothers, it's close, it's local, and it's delish. When you can't finish the large portions they serve, they will wrap it up for you to go with a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment