Friday, February 4, 2011

Nordstrom Spa Heaven

Spa Nordstrom
Galleria Dallas
972-455-2402

Right before Christmas, Mr G surprised me with an ENTIRE day at Spa Nordstrom! Not only did he plan it all himself, he took care of our one year old all day, took and pickup our kindergartner from school, and left me to be spoiled in the lap of luxury! I had to share with you Housewives all of the fabulousness that was bestowed upon me that day!

The day began with a body scrub, body wrap, massage, yummy lunch, facial, and the grand finale was the best mani and pedicure EVER. I was lucky enough to have three different technicians work on me that day and they were all wonderful. So, if you are looking for a splurge gift for a loved one or possibly yourself, look no further than Spa Nordstrom at the Galleria! Their product line is impressive and their staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and top notch at what they do. Make your husband a Happy Husband and you too could end up at Spa Nordstrom for a day of loveliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment