Sunday, November 7, 2010

Me & Re Design

The time is upon us. Holiday shopping!!! I love gift giving, in fact, it is probably one of my favorite things to do. Searching for that perfect item for the person so when they unwrap it, their face lights up and you know. You know it was what they always wanted and even better, sometimes, never knew they always wanted it! Aha!!

The Chi Omega Christmas Market held annually in Dallas benefits so many wonderful charitable organizations. I am very proud to call myself a Chi Omega always, but especially at this time of year when so many of my hard working sisters put together such a fabulous and philanthropic event! Nice job ladies! This year, after many years of absence, I spent a great day shopping the market with cherished friends.

One of the MANY incredible vendors was ME & RE DESIGN. They have custom melamine products you just have to check out! Everything from plates to luggage tags (*fabulous) and beyond! All customizable and very chic! The two gals in charge of this little setup were also fab and I am happy to feature them here! Please check them out at:

meandredesign.com

They ship everywhere and your friends and family will be quite impressed at the unique and thoughtful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment