One of my "other mothers" from my younger years, Mama Melissa, made a wide variety of delectable dishes including this wonderful soup. I have many memories of our families together. Many meals, fun family vacations, and a plethora of backyard moments. Serve this soup to good friends with crusty baguette and good bottle of wine. Enjoy!
Mama Melissa's 5 Can Soup
- 15oz can chopped tomatoes
- 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 15oz can seasoned black beans
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4oz can chopped green chiles
- Handful of frozen core
- 1 cup of cooked chicken cut up (using the rotisserie from the deli is SUPER easy)
Combine all ingredients and simmer for a couple of hours.