Friday, May 14, 2010

Peek... Aren't You Curious

Peek... Aren't You Curious
http://www.peekkids.com/

Northpark, how you call to me. Full of stores I cannot afford and things I do not need. Also a breeding ground of entitled retail workers who mystify me with cavalier attitudes and an absent sense of urgency so palpable I could spit it out of my mouth! Ugh! But, amongst the disdain and over priced goods, there lies Peek.

A window display which beckons to anyone who has, knows, or enjoys children (even if on a case-by-case basis) is just the icing on the cake. Come into a Customer Service Crazy haven where even if you buy nothing at all, the staff chats with you and seems sincerely glad you dropped by. And if your kiddos are lucky enough to accompany you, they will be treated with lollies and a small bouncy ball or dinosaur of their choosing. Their children's clothes are unique and while pricey, won't be seen duplicated on the playground. The general atmosphere is lovely and I am happy to spend a little bit extra on a gift which is unique and comes from a place like Peek. Stop in, you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment