Friday, May 14, 2010

Dr Garrett Garner, Northlake OBGYN

Dr Garrett Garner
Northlake OBGYN
http://www.northlakeobgyn.com/

Moving from Colorado to Texas and leaving my coveted OBGYN in Fort Collins was reason enough to reconsider the move! But thanks to a longtime friend who is a true Customer Service Crazy, Dr Garner of Northlake OBGYN (Plano location on Parker) is a God-send! He is energetic, warm, and always fun! He never fails to take the time to make you feel like you are the only patient he has to see that day and his staff is wonderful as well. After delivering my second son 8 months ago, and getting the fun 6 week check up and check out, I felt like I was breaking up with my friend Dr Garner who I genuinely enjoyed seeing every 4, 2, and at the end, every week! Give him a call gals, you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm a long time fan and reader of your blog, first time commenter.obgyn near me

    ReplyDelete